The most diverse area of Seattle is growing, and there is a great need for foot and ankle medical and surgical services.
Dr. Hoy attended Rainier Beach High School, stayed locally and attended the University of Washington. He attended medical school and residency in Cleveland, Ohio and San Francisco, California. He then practiced in San Antonio, Texas, before returning to his hometown. His practice in San Antonio involved extensive experience with diabetic foot care and limb preservation.
Dr. Hoy’s experiences lends him to practice culturally-sensitive podiatric medicine and surgery, as he is familiar with diverse ethnic groups and their unique needs. He also speaks Taishanese, Cantonese, Mandarin and Spanish to those who need to converse in these languages.
As the transit system is improving it is very easy for patients to come to our office. We are on the Link Light Rail 1 Line and located one block from the Westlake Station. Distances to our office on the light rail are as follows from these South Seattle neighborhoods:
- International District/Chinatown Station: 5 minutes
- Beacon Hill Station: 12 minutes
- Mt. Baker Station: 14 minutes
- Columbia City Station: 17 minutes
- Othello Station: 21 minutes
- Rainier Beach Station: 24 minutes
- Tukwila International Blvd. Station: 33 minutes
- Sea Tac/Airport Station: 36 minutes
- Angle Lake Station: 40 minutes
The health of our community is very important, and Dr. Hoy and podiatry care is a very important part of that.
“This is a welcoming place and my doctor was amazing. He always made me laugh even during my pain. I would recommend this place to anyone.” -Adria M.