“Exceptionally friendly service, Ava and Dr. Hoy answered every question I had and made me feel incredibly informed. Plus, having such a quick and easy way to reserve appointments online was just icing on the cake!” -Louie B.
2. Select an appointment time below and enter additional appointment details. Please keep clicking the right arrow (>) to look into the future as needed until you find an available appointment time. If there are no times listed for a certain date, that day is fully booked and/or no appointments are available.
3. Confirm your appointment details. In the Reason for the Visit section please write the problem or condition that is bringing you in. If you are requesting an online telemedicine appointment please indicate that as well. Click Finish to submit.
4. Dr. Hoy’s office will receive your request and will notify you via email if your request has been confirmed, or denied (usually because someone else submitted a request for the slot already). If that is the case please go back and choose another convenient time after we inform you.
Upon confirmation, if you are a new patient you will receive two notifications via email and/or text: 1) a new patient orientation, 2) new patient paperwork through Mozart MD. Paperwork and insurance information must be submitted within 24 hours of scheduling to authenticate and confirm your appointment.
5. If you wish a sooner appointment, please register for an existing appointment, then phone 206-682-8741, text 206-258-7025 or write to Ava@Seattlefeet.com and ask to be placed on a waiting list to be notified if an earlier appointment becomes available through cancellation or reschedule. If you are a new patient, completion and submission of new patient paperwork and insurance information is a pre-requisite for placement on the waiting list.
6. Most appointments are a half hour in length. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and allow for 30 minutes after your appointment end time. Please review the Directions and Parking well in advance of coming to the appointment.
Thank you and welcome to the practice!!