The Seattle Foot and Ankle Center is a practice that has served patients since 1990 and remained open throughout the pandemic as an essential service, reliably serving the medical and surgical needs of the foot and ankle with the same level of staffing and services since 2016. We are compliant with all best practice health recommendations. Click to view our COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan and COVID Informed Consent
We have made changes to allow for your safe care:
1. Dr. Hoy and staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including all available boosters.
2. The Medical Dental Building has made accommodations including sliding doors.
3. Our office has added a new second treatment room to allow for social distancing.
4. All office surfaces are sanitized with each patient visit using strong hygiene measures. Sanitizer and tissues are readily available for your use.
5. Podiatric treatment is rendered from a good distance. We offer maximum protection in terms of personal protective equipment. Dr. Hoy wears a face mask and gloves during patient visits.
6. Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing. Face coverings are strongly encouraged and available if needed. Please make sure your mask is not vented and covers your nose, mouth and chin.
7. Our staff workspace is configured to minimize exposure. We also use contactless methods for scheduling, registration, payment, communication, etc.
8. Those who have the following symptoms please reschedule and seek medical attention: fever, new acute cough or difficulty breathing, sore throat, acute onset of muscle pain or myalgia, acute onset of fatigue or malaise, new loss of smell or taste, acute gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea, chills, repeated shaking with chills, headache.
“After a 3+ year pandemic-induced hiatus, I returned to find the same excellent personnel and service, but also a refurbished and redecorated office space that is welcoming and quite comfortable.” -Art P.