By enrolling in your patient portal, you can easily find out when your appointment is, cancel or reschedule your appointment. This can all be easily done in the comfort of your home or the palm of your hand. Here is how:
- Enroll in your patient portal, called Patient Fusion. If you have not enrolled and wish to enroll please reach out to us. The fastest way is emailing us at DrHoy@Seattlefeet.com and Ava@Seattlefeet.com. You will need an email address and a phone number, so please include these in your email request. You will receive an enrollment email. Choose the option that allows you to enter your phone number to obtain a security code when you go through the enrollment questions. The activation instructions are available by clicking here.
- Review your scheduled appointments. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and click the Appointments tab. All pending and confirmed appointments are listed here.
- Cancel your appointment. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and follow these directions.
- Reschedule your appointment. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and follow these directions.
- Make an appointment. Please go to this link and log into your Patient Fusion portal.