By enrolling in your patient portal, you can easily find out when your appointment is, cancel or reschedule your appointment. Here is how:
- Enroll in your patient portal, called Patient Fusion. If you have not enrolled and wish to enroll please reach out to us. The fastest way is emailing us at DrHoy@Seattlefeet.com and Ava@Seattlefeet.com. You will need an email address and a phone number, so please include these in your email request. You will receive an enrollment email. Choose the option that allows you to enter your phone number to obtain a security code when you go through the enrollment questions. The activation instructions are available by clicking here.
- Review your scheduled appointments. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and click the Appointments tab. All pending and confirmed appointments are listed here.
- Cancel your appointment. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and follow these directions.
- Reschedule your appointment. Please log into your Patient Fusion portal and follow these directions.
- Make an appointment. Please go to this link and log into your Patient Fusion portal.