“Comprehensive exam and conservative treatment by a kind and experienced podiatric surgeon.” -Mark V., DDS
WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE!
For over 32 years our office has been a vital part of the Seattle health care community, providing medical, biomechanical and surgical care for the foot, ankle and lower extremities. Dr. Hoy’s training was based at the University of California San Francisco/Stanford University Medical Center. Committed to excellence and education, Dr. Hoy is a Clinical Associate of the University of Washington School of Medicine. He has been instructing residents of the Swedish Cherry Hill Family Medicine Residency Program since 2005. His practice involves care is a variety of settings.
Please enjoy comments we have received regarding our services from the local medical community.
• “Recurrent sporting and orthopedic challenges have meant I have visited podiatrists before. Dr Hoy compares extremely favorably with the best I had previously attended, from prompt, courteous and thorough front desk support to detailed history, careful examination and thorough explanation of the pathology and proposed management.” -Dr. Stephen S., MD
• “Wow, Dr. Hoy! Thanks a ton!” -RN
• “Thanks again for the great teaching, and know that you’re my first choice for a podiatry referral.” -MD
• “Our patients really value your care and we are lucky to have you in our community!” -MD
• “You are amazing! We can’t thank you enough.” -RN
• “We appreciate so much the wonderful care you continue to give our patients. Thank you!” -Referral Coordinator
• “Thank you so much! You are very helpful.” -MD
• “Thank you for being willing to work with us and our patients!” -Community Health
• “Thank you, thank you for seeing our patients.” -Clinic Coordinator
• “Thanks so much for caring for our patients!” -MD
• “Thank you for seeing our pts!” -MD
• “Dr. Hoy is wonderful with my clients with developmental disabilities; he is warm, kind and patient. He takes great care of his patient’s podiatry concerns and issues. I have and will continue to recommend him to colleagues. Thank you Dr. Hoy.”
• “Good care, staffs are friendly.” -Kenny C., Nursing Home Administrator
• “Very professional! Friendly and helpful staff!” -P. J. Adult Family Homes
• “Professional and very friendly customer services. Dr. Hoy comes to our facility to take good care of residents on a regular schedule.” -Kevin W., RN, MN; Director of Nursing Services
• “Dr. Hoy was thorough in explaining my problem(s) and my options for care. He provided skillful and conservative care and I left feeling much better than when I arrived.” -Mark V., DDS
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to meet your patients’ needs. Any time your patients need an expert for a simple or complex foot and ankle condition, we are here for board-certified foot and ankle care.
We regularly collaborate with other healthcare providers in both in-patient and out-patient settings as a part of a multidisciplinary patient care team. We provide:
- Comprehensive care – from routine, conservative management of a chronic condition to more complex surgical procedures. Procedures are done in the context of a medical history and physical, evaluation and management.
- The latest foot and ankle surgical procedures – including diabetic limb preservation and more.
- Early detection of diseases – like diabetes, arthritis and cardiovascular disease that manifest in the foot and ankle.
Our office works with most insurance plans, including Cigna, Aetna, Regence, Premera, Meritain, United Healthcare, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente and Medicare. Please call your insurance to confirm that Dr. Jinwah John Hoy, podiatrist, NPI number 1104820653, is on your patient’s insurance plan.
Please click the following links to learn more about:
Articles about podiatry:
- Our Profession
- Article: Getting It Right the First Time
- The APMA-sponsored Thomson Reuters study, “The Economic Value of Specialized Lower Extremity Medical Care by Podiatric Physicians in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers” dramatically demonstrates the significant impact care by a podiatrist has on health-care outcomes and spending.