Above is our accreditation and rating, please click to review.
We abide by the Better Business Bureau’s Accreditation Standards or Code of Business Practices.
One of these Standards is clear disclosure of the following items:
1. Direct and effective means to contact the business. Our clinic location is 509 Olive Way, #1125, Seattle, Washington 98101. The phone number to the clinic is 206-682-8741. If we do not answer right away, please email us or leave a message, and include your phone number. The number to the billing department is 206-522-6640. Our email address is DrHoy@Seattlefeet.com for the clinical office and email@example.com for our billing office.
If you have an administrative question, such as billing or scheduling, our licensed staff will be glad to assist. Though Dr. Hoy is the President of the practice, as a physician and surgeon, he will be happy to address clinical questions only. We do not keep patient accounts information at the clinical site to focus on patient care. Patients will therefore be directed to follow up with the Billing Department for any inquiries regarding insurance claims.
2. Terms of any written contract. These are clearly printed on the forms themselves and patients have the opportunity to have all questions answered satisfactorily prior to signing.
3. Any guarantees or warranties accompanying a product. Our office makes no guarantees or warranties on any goods or services provided. Any exceptions are listed on a separate contract. We render the treatment that is consistent with the medical literature and standard podiatric practice. This treatment is the basis of billing. We do not guarantee the results of treatment.
4. Any restrictions or limitations imposed (e.g. limited supply, maximum number available per customer). Not applicable.
5.The business’ return/refund policy. There are no refund provisions on any goods or services provided by our office. Goods provided by companies outside our office are subject to the terms of that particular company.
6. Any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, including information on how future billing will occur. There are no recurring commitments. Appointment intervals are suggested by the physician and appointments are made by the patient. Billing occurs per our Payment Policy, listed on page 4 of the New Patient Forms. The following link provides information regarding billing for insured and non-insured patients.
7. Total cost of the transaction, including tax, shipping and handling, and other related charges. This is disclosed by the staff at the time of the transaction. The following link describes how costs are calculated.
For more information regarding the policies of the practice, please visit our Policies page. Thank you.