TRUSTED, BOARD-CERTIFIED FOOT AND ANKLE MEDICINE AND SURGERY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
- Dr. J. John Hoy is Board Certified in Medicine (non-surgical), Surgery as well as practice management.
- We are easily accessible from Downtown Seattle, South Lake Union, Belltown, Queen Anne, Capitol Hill, First Hill, Denny Triangle, University of Washington.
- Through reviews, our patients describe us as caring, thorough, professional, knowledgeable, pragmatic and welcoming.
- Dr. Hoy has been instructing Family Medicine doctors from the Swedish Cherry Hill Family Medicine Residency Program as a University of Washington School of Medicine Clinical Teaching Associate since 2005.
- Since 2005 we have been an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau with “A+” rating.
Most of Dr. Hoy’s medical education and residency training was provided by the University of California San Francisco/Stanford University Medical Center system. Our practice treats the simplest to the most complicated foot and ankle conditions, for all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics. Here are some reasons to see us:
- An injury (a sprain, broken bone, etc.)
- A medical condition (diabetes, poor circulation, etc.) that can affect the feet
- Impaired ability to function in certain activities
- Heel pain in the morning
- Any painful condition of the foot, ankle or lower leg
- Discomfort after standing for awhile
- Changes in the appearance of your foot or ankle
- An abnormal growth
We perform a variety of medical, biomechanical and surgical services. Dr. Hoy is on active medical staff at Swedish Medical Center, where he sees inpatients and performs surgery. Though we are experts in feet, you are the experts in you, and we work to help you develop workable solutions.
Our staff has decades of experience in major health care organizations to serve you with excellence. We accept most health insurances including Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, Regence and Premera.
We have been serving the Seattle community since 1990. We welcome new patients for treatment, second opinions or revisional surgery, as well as health care provider referrals. We look forward to helping you get back on your feet. Thank you.
“Dr. Hoy listened to my concerns and did a thorough examination. He reviewed all of the solutions and treatments with me and we agreed on a conservative approach. This is the first Seattle podiatrist I’ve visited who hasn’t immediately suggested outfitting me in expensive, custom orthotics as the supreme cure-all. Dr. Hoy was very knowledgeable, considerate and professional. His office manager, Ava is delightful and very accommodating. I can confidently recommend a visit to Dr. Hoy for any foot and ankle issues.” -Denis A.
“Recurrent sporting and orthopedic challenges have meant I have visited podiatrists before. Dr Hoy compares extremely favorably with the best I had previously attended, from prompt, courteous and thorough front desk support to detailed history, careful examination and thorough explanation of the pathology and proposed management.” -Dr. Stephen S., MD
“Wonderfully attentive, easy to make an appointment, and a great office atmosphere. This is what you hope for. A good amount of time with a knowledgeable individual who obviously cares about your well being.” -James V.
“So happy to have found Doctor Hoy and Ava! Excellent care – informative, professional and helpful. I wish I had found this office a long time ago. Highly recommend!” -Teresa S.
“I am very happy with attention, medical experience I got in your clinic. Dr. Hoy is one of the best experienced doctors I’ve met. I would sure recommend him to the people who need this type of help. Thank you again.” -Irina O.
“Please accept this late review of the surgery you performed on my feet. After several weeks of “testing” the results of your surgery, I am most delighted with the recovery I have made. Both feet have recovered and I am using them as if I never had any problems. Should I be asked for a recommendation I will enthusiastically recommend you, Dr. Hoy. I close this message with a warm greeting about your staff. They complement the professional work you perform by making me, as a patient, welcome and important. I close this note by saying Thank You Doctor for your superb medical support.” -Pi M.