WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE!
We welcome patients for treatment, consultation, second opinions or revisional surgery. We accept most health plans and medical group patients. We are committed to the highest level of clinical and administrative excellence, providing the best in cutting-edge, evidence-based care based on medical necessity.
Our Services. We prevent, diagnose and treat all foot and ankle conditions for all ages. Dr. Jinwah John Hoy, our podiatric physician and surgeon, is a specialist in reconstructive foot surgery and diabetic limb preservation. His expertise also includes sports medicine, pediatrics and the treatment of injuries. We work closely with your primary care provider and other specialists to coordinate your total care.
We perform a variety of medical, biomechanical and surgical services, including:
• Surgery: reconstructive hospital surgical procedures and office surgeries
• Injuries and Sports Medicine: x-rays, casts, therapy and hospital surgery
• Custom Orthotics: prescription corrective devices of all types
• Diabetic Wound Care: hospital consults, wound care, vascular testing, and urgent care
• Pediatrics: medicine and surgery for children
We are an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau with “A” rating.
Scheduling appointments. Please call 206-682-8741 to schedule an appointment. If we are out of the office, you may send email us at DrHoy@Seattlefeet.com. If you are a new patient, to expedite your visit, please click the following link to open the New Patient Forms. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with these tips to make your experience with the practice as smooth as possible. We have been the choice for many, and look forward to being your choice. Thank you.
Foot Conditions Library. We are in the process of building our patient education system on our blog of some of the conditions we treat. Please click on the link below, or, if there is not yet a link, e-mail us to have this information sent to you.
• Vascular (circulatory/blood vessels): Deep Vein Thrombosis; Peripheral Arterial Disease
• Neurological (nerves): Morton’s Neuroma; Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
• Integumentary (skin): Ingrown Toenail; Malignant Melanoma of the Foot; Plantar Wart; Soft Tissue Biopsy; Puncture Wounds; Diabetic Foot Care Guidelines; Diabetic Complications and Amputation Prevention
• Musculoskeletal (bones, joints, muscles):
Metatarsals: Bunions; Bunion Surgery/Hallux Valgus Repair; Hallux Rigidus; Hallux Limitus/Rigidus Surgery; Tailor’s Bunion (Bunionette); Tailor’s Bunion Surgery; Fractures of the Fifth Metatarsal; Sesamoid Injuries
Midfoot: Peroneal Tendon Injuries; Lisfranc Injuries; Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction; Charcot Foot; Accessory Navicular Syndrome; Plantar Fibroma; Cavus Foot
Ankle: Ankle Sprain; Os Trigonum Syndrome; Achilles Tendon Disorders; Ankle Fractures; Achilles Tendon Rupture; Surgery for an Achilles Tendon Rupture; Talar Dome Lesion; Chronic Ankle Instability; Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome; Equinus
General: Understanding Your Foot or Ankle Surgery; Gout; Ganglion Cyst; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Foot and Ankle; Bone Healing; Acute Inflammation; Stretching Exercises; Instructions for Using Crutches; Fracture Repair